EGGI staff members have developed mapping and lineament methods that focus on the identification of geologic features favorable for the development of groundwater resources in fractured bedrock aquifers. In addition, EGGI is the first hydrogeologic consulting firm to be selected for creating surficial geologic quadrangle maps for the USGS-NH State Cooperative Mapping Program.
Partial Client List
This is a partial Client list filtered by service subcategory.
- Aim Group
- American Securities Council
- Barclay Ridge, LLC
- Blue Water Group, LLC - Swords Point, Georgia
- City of Ball Ground, Cherokee County, Georgia
- City of Lawrenceville, Georgia
- City of Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- City of Powder Springs, Georgia
- City of Stoughton, Massachusetts
- Douglas County, Georgia
- George Mason University
- Lewis Engineering, PLLC - Sandy Island, New Hampshire
- Massachusetts Water Supply Tunnel
- MMM Design Group
- Orange County, Virginia
- Patrick Henry College, Virginia
- Petra LLC
- South Abel Investments, LLC - Stafford Golf Course
- State of New Hampshire - Surficial Mapping
- Swains Lake Village Water District, New Hampshire
- Tenaska Power Corporation - Rindt-McDuff Associates, Inc.
- Town of Culpeper, Virginia
- Town of Seabrook, New Hampshire
- Twin Lakes Golf Course, Virginia
- Vint Hill Economic Development Authority, Virginia
- Walt Disney Development Co.
- Western Loudoun Wellfield Co., LLC
- White Rock Water Company, New Hampshire
- Whitehall Partners, Inc.
Dr. David Wunsch, New Hampshire State Geologist